Customer Service Specialist – Swedish
Make your dreams come true!
Have you ever wanted to work in gaming industry? Do you like working in a multicultural, international environment? Are you a student and want to find your first job?
If you answered yes, we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for talented people to join our Online Support Team. Yes, online – no calling!
Kickstart your career!
If you are hard working and want to make your way to the top, Kinguin is the best place to be! The first step is to join our Support Team. It is a great opportunity for you to start your career in our ranks. If you wish to become a manager one day, there’s no better place to start than our Support Team. You can learn from the best and become one yourself! You can follow the footsteps of many who have already advanced and are now at the top of our company in departments such as marketing, HR and IT.
Here’s who we are looking for:
- someone with good language skills (Swedish and English)
- someone who loves to help
- someone who is able to communicate clearly,concisely and effectively
- creative and self-motivated person who is keen on learning and growth
- someone who is good with computers
- someone organized with good time management skills
- someone with good interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in working in e-commerce and customer service and knowledge about computer games would be a plus.
On this position you would be responsible for:
- processing daily orders
- customer verification
- correspondence with our customers via LiveChat and ticketing system
WE ARE OFFERING:
- Very competitive salary and attractive bonus system.
- Relocation incentive.
- Kinguin Academy: external trainings, internal webinars, internal program: “Read, learn, share and get a bonus”, Kindles and books available to all employees.
- Additional social packages (Multisport cards, free English lessons, Polish lessons for foreigners, 50% discount code to buy games every two months, free food day, employee birthday’s cake, fresh fruits).
- Excellent possibility of gaining new experience and professional development.
- Unique, professional and international workplace.
In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my
personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process of Kinguin
Poland Sp. z o.o (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.