A writer who knows the esports industry inside out, who is an expert on Vainglory and loves mobile esports more generally.
As Vainglory grows, and more companies look at developing their own mobile esports titles, this is a segment of the industry we want to cover more regularly. We do not just want a writer who writes about how great these games are and the players in them are, but we want one who understands the developing wider industry around these titles.
This means being connected with players, teams, tournament organisers and developers. Esports is global and so is our coverage meaning we want vainglory and mobile esports news from all regions.
First and foremost we are looking for somebody who is able to write confidently and well about Vainglory and mobile esports titles. Somebody with video experience is also desirable as this is something we are looking to bring in down the line.
Responsibilities and what we need
- A good writer with a portfolio as evidence
- Somebody with a passion for all things Vainglory and mobile esports
- Somebody who understands esports from an industry and business perspective
- Able to reliably produce an agreed upon amount of articles each month
- Punctual and organised
- A self-starter
- A strong presence on social media (esp. Twitter) is highly desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident using WordPress
Who we are
We are Esports Insider. We’re a business focused platform based in London. We deliver the latest and most pressing news around the esports industry each and everyday. We are the go to platform for esports professionals and stakeholders.
- Freelance role
- Payment dependent on experience (To be discussed)
- Can work from home
To apply, please follow the application below.