eSports is a massively growing market and our client is perfectly positioned to capitalize on that growth.
For our Finance & Legal team in Berlin we are searching for a General Legal Counsel (m/f).
- Take care of the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice
- Provide support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization
- Conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
- Be actively involved in Fundraising as well as M&A processes
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- Familiar with German law (nice to have: basic familiarity with US law)
- At least bachelor degree from an university in law or any other relevant field
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Native level German and English skills
- A can-do attitude, with strong motivation to get things done
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects at once seamlessly
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good IT skills, with excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Drive
We are a team of highly respected eSports veterans and passionate gamers with the mission to identify the greatest opportunities and smartest entrepreneurs in the eSports industry. Ultimately building great value for eSports players and fans. Our objective is to support eSports startups and entrepreneurs through experience, network and cash investments.
We have high expectations for our current and future portfolio companies. We wish for the best talent to join us in our offices in Berlin and Santa Monica as we move forward.
We hope to hear from you.