What we are searching for:
You want to create incredible event experiences for our audiences.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Australia / Sydney
Your future tasks:
- Plan and execute live events in various event locations and in our TV studios
- Manage supplier and venue relationships with an eye for detail and best practices
- Create and work to milestone planners, setting out to achieve key targets by set dates
- Work with sponsors and partners in building on-site activations
- Liaise with heads of department and other region heads to align product goals and execution strategies to host unforgettable events and competitions
- Help align marketing and social media strategy into event planning
- Work with Directors and sales team in developing new event concepts from scratch for clients
- Coordinate with existing partner events to bolt-on and add value for clients
- Strong track record and experience in event management
- Experience with concert-style, large audience ticketed events
- Experience with AV heavy stage design and facilitating TV Production at events
- Intimate knowledge of Australian venues and supplier management processes
- Good business sense with the ability to inspire and motivate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Able to work under pressure and to flexible working hours
Nice to have:
- Experienced in the games industry with knowledge of several important esports games
- Experience in sales and/or key accounting
- Experience in broadcasting or live streaming
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below!