What we are searching for:
You are a creative out of the box thinker.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to tackle complex tasks.
You are a team player and know how to integrate into a team in order to achieve goals.
You can work in an organized and structured fashion to ensure optimal execution on complex projects.
Your future tasks:
- Create and implement marketing messages and campaigns for our products
- Develop and refine marketing and communication strategy
- Budget and control marketing plans and activities
- Devise, implement and control new marketing plans
- Coordinate and staff marketing department
- Refine CRM strategy and activities
- Strategize and coordinate market and user analysis and surveys
- Degree in marketing or relevant working experience
- Several years of marketing experience in a digital environment
- Experience in marketing strategy and budgeting
- Understanding of esports marketing channels and tools
- A knack for creative marketing ideas
- The ability to create plans and follow through with them
- Great communication skills
- Ability and willingness to collaborate across multiple departments
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Fluent in German
- Experience with Photoshop or similar editing software
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You will spearhead one of the most exciting departments of our company, constantly pushing the boundaries with our lighthouse events and products. Every year, we go to new places and countries, firmly establishing ourselves as the global leader in eSports.