Our client is looking for a performance marketing manager. As part of the Marketing team this role is reporting to the Head of UA & Marketing.
Working closely with brand product management, this role is responsible for bringing new users into our clients mobile ecosystem, monitoring the efficiency of all performance marketing channels.
We expect the candidate to have expert knowledge and 1+ years of experience in planning, setting up, testing, controlling and optimizing SEA,SEM & Social. Best case is that you are coming from a similar role within the entertainment & gaming sector. We are looking for someone who loves esports as much as our client does.
• Coordinating performance marketing initiatives in several markets: from strategy development to execution and ongoing campaign management
• Allocating the paid search, paid social and display budgets in line with the long-term objectives of the company
• Setting up campaigns, opportunity scouting, media buying, bid managing, keyword optimizing, tracking and reporting
• You are passionate about performance, marketing and automation
• You have at least 1 year of working experience in SEM/SEA & Facebook
• You are creative, analytical and have an affinity for numbers
• You are a team player, have a results-oriented way of working and like to take the initiative
• You communicate fluently in English and preferably another language
• You have advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Display Network, Facebook Audience Network
• You are capable of leveraging the abilities of the channel to meet branding and performance objectives
• A dynamic, fast paced and flexible environment;
• An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated;
• Gaming labs where you can form a team with other employees and spent up to 10% of your working time on the eSport project of your choice;
• Multiple gaming rooms and team gaming sessions ;
• The ability to improve your game play with advice from our high ranking LoL and Dota experts;
• A fun, collaborative team that gets together monthly for team breakfasts, BBQs, summer boat parties, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org