Social Media Executive
Dingit tv Ltd is seeking a self motivated, outgoing and passionate gamer to join our social media team. We are looking for an individual with experience within social management, specifically for a gaming and eSports audience. If you have great communication skills and know how to drive a conversation and maximise engagement, you are the person we are looking for!
- Maximise engagement and interaction with Dingit tv’s social media portals.
- Populate and schedule regular posts for Dingit tv’s
- Nurture relationships with key influencers within the gaming sector, specifically with our viewers and content creators.
- Follow industry relevant topics across a range of community outlets to stay on top of recent events.
- Track the performance of Dingit tv’s brand across various gaming communities and social platforms with the aim to manage and enhance where possible.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop, implement and optimise social engagement plans.
- Report to the Marketing Manager on the success and impact of Dingit tv’s activities within the gaming community and social media platforms.
- Manage social media announcements and coverage of content on Dingit.tv.
- Assist Dingit tv content partners with their social media announcement that involve Ding Media.
- A proven track record with social media management within the gaming field.
- An exceptional understanding of major social media platforms, social tools, forums and blogs.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities.
- Proficient at time management and working independently.
- Able to work late shifts, weekends and bank holidays as needed.
- Fluent in English.
Will look favourably:
- Comprehensive knowledge of live game streaming and eSport events.
- Public relations, marketing and customer service experience.
- Fluency in another European language.