What is Motion Casting?
Motion Casting is an online independent Counter-Strike: Global Offensive broadcasting company that works with events organisers to provide broadcasting personalities that will be used at events both online and offline in Counter-Strike.
We are based in the United Kingdom, but operate on a Global scale, working with many different countries such as the United States, China and most European countries.
What is required of a Social Media Manager?
A social media manager is the go-to person when you want those all-important messages being posted online, whether it’s to engage your community or make an announcement.
As a company, our online presence is key in representing who we are and how we operate here at Motion Casting, as most of our clients are sourced through online interactions.
You would be required to:
- Generate ideas on how to gain social media interaction.
- Schedule and post tweets, messages and announcements co-ordinated by the company.
- Answer all Twitter, Facebook and Instagram messages, answering appropriately and politely.
- Use your knowledge of social media to create posts to gain us online presence.
- Ensure posts regarding current events Motion Casting are covering are on-time and accurate.
To carry out this role, you will need:
- A thorough understanding of the English language.
- Perfect grammar including punctuation and a formal etiquette.
- A sophisticated vocabulary.
- An understanding of how to use programs such as Buffer to schedule posts.
These aren’t necessary, but are very useful:
- A passion for Esports.
- A passion for Social Media.
- Partial business knowledge including the best and worst times to post on social media.
This sounds like the role for me, what do I do?
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, there is a set format that we want you to use when applying:
- Send a cover letter telling us some information about yourself.
- Include all educational information including qualifications.
- Attach a well-presented and formalised Curriculm Vitae (CV).
- Add any extra information you may feel gives you the edge over another applicant.
To apply, please send all of the things above to the email address listed on the job application. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.
Thank you for your time.