As a Sr. Manager for Business Development Cloud and Software Services you will be responsible to add value to our Legion and gaming product portfolio. You will create differentiation and monetization through gaming partnerships, new and emerging gaming technology and new and innovative business concepts. In addition, you will be required to develop and drive a strong Legion gaming community via partnerships with industry players.
Key Responsibilities & Performance Expectations
• Be responsible with tangible results to add value and differentiation to our Legion branded gaming hardware, Lenovo Gaming PC’s and emerging gaming hardware through strategic publisher relationships, new digital gaming services, new channel opportunities (VR, Social, eSports, Gaming Video) and strategic partnerships.
• Hunt new gaming partnerships and services to drive a market leading user experiences for Lenovo products. Discover and identify new emerging technology and associated gaming enablers.
• Lead and develop Legion gaming community activities to increase end users engagement with Legion HW and our SW ecosystem. Drive 3rd party partnerships that enhances the creation of Legion users/community via social, etournaments, loyalty programs.
• Provide thorough competitor and competitive analysis of new ecosystem opportunities in your area of responsibility, and deliver recommendation package to management for approval to move to contract phase.
• Identify new partnerships and creative business models to increase monetization through Lenovo distribution touch points.
• Management of projects, tasks and strategic activities from the Director of Business Development and Partner Management WW/Director Gaming Business Unit.
• Act as an extended member of the Gaming Business unit product and business team developing both global and local relationships.
• Support the development of the Lenovo network of 3rd partner gaming partnerships at both a global and regional level. Monitor market and digital trends to enhance Lenovo’s presence in new areas of gaming service and solution innovation.
• Partner management for the portfolio of existing gaming partnerships.
• Interact with internal business units to support new opportunities, provide guidance and subject matter expertise as required.
• Works with different teams and business units across a multicultural and complex matrix organizational environment.